Part 2 – Secrets to success in outsourcing for Accounting Firms
Managing a Global firm that is currently active in 5 countries with over 650 clients and growing, Nick reveals the secrets on how to provide an effective leadership while still working closely with your peers and his insights on the reality of the outsourcing industry.
- How to build and automate culture as a global company with genuine care and setting the standards yourself
- What type of clients come to TOA and their pain points
- Optimal approach to outsourcing
- How to successfully train your outsourced staff
- Details of the entire outsourcing process from onboarding to building your team
- Reasons why certain clients succeed and why others fail with outsourcing?
- Ideal ratios of onshore to offshore staff
- Typical outcomes for accounting firms joining TOA and how TOA is different to other providers
- Mindset, strategies and processes you need before embarking on the outsourcing journey
- His insights from successes and failures in business
I often look back and go, “If I did things differently I wouldn’t have gotten the result I got. and I wouldn’t get the results I’m doing now by doing things differently”
Nick Siclair is an experienced professional advisor, speaker and a leader when it comes to revolutionising the outsourcing industry for accountants. He is a passionate pathfinder who likes making an impact on the people he works with and currently leads about 1800 offshore team members providing services for their clients globally. His goal – to help Accounting firms make a difference!
Nick has been nominated for numerous industry and leadership awards throughout the years and has been one of the leading speakers when it comes to accounting outsourcing. He has spoken to thousands of accountants from around the world and aims to do more to help them be better in serving their clients and avoid pitfalls.
Some quick facts:
- Has been featured in Accountants Daily, SmartPayroll, Public Accountant: The Official Journal of The Institute of Public Accountants, IntuitQuickbooks, The Financial Observer and many other digital media outlets.
- Popular public speaker at the Accounting Business Expo, Xero Happy Hour Events, Accountants Technology Showcase and NAB Breakfast.
- A member of the Entrepreneurs Organisation
We are one of the largest Public Practice Recruiters in Australia and New Zealand and have access to most of the clients and candidates on the market. We thrive on delivering the best quality candidates to accounting firms so that you have the right people on the bus to grow your firm.
Why You Should Work With Us:
- Retained Executive Search Service with delivery on average within 4-8 weeks – or your money back
- Full Money Back Guarantee up to 12 months as per our TOB’s
- Split payment options to help you with your cash flow as per our TOB’s; and
- Discounts for graduates, retainers, admin staff and referrals to your client base
- Succession Planning – Finding a new Partner for your firm
- Growing your Firm’s Capabilities and Service Offerings with New/Additional Partners
- Resourcing your Existing Teams with Juniors (Cadets/Grads) and Senior Accountants/Auditors
- Contractors to help you through the busy period
- Remote Staff
To find out more about RecruitmentExpert please go to www.recruitmentexpert.com.au or email