Marketing for Accounting Firms – Part 2 – Strategies & Tactics
On this second part of our podcast with MC Carter, he provides us with a more in-depth understanding of strategies and tactics with regards to marketing and scaling advisory services, his perspective on leadership, and what and how to offer additional help to your clients.
- Exploring the reasons for choosing to do advisory vs pure compliance in your practice
- Most effective marketing strategies for accounting firms
- How Practice Paradox can create and implement your marketing strategy and ROI on that
- How to value price your services
- Importance of SEO for your business and how to go about improving your client attraction strategy
- Marketing automation tactics and tech stack
- Do you need a marketing person in house?
Michael Carter is the founder and director of Practice Paradox. He loves innovation, creating systems, solving business problems and strategizing. His focus is teaching Accounting firms proper marketing and fruitful communication, helping them bring about a thriving life for their clients.
He successfully managed multiple businesses in the past and to him – business is a game with players, rules, strategies and ways to win and ways to lose. And it’s a game he enjoys playing!
Some quick facts:
A speaker in MYOB Partner Connect 2019 and Accounting Business Expo 2020.
Founder of Spinalsensa, and Co-Founder of Business Fitness
Has a degree in Industrial Design (Product Design) and an MBA in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management
Why You Should Work With Us:
- Retained Executive Search Service with delivery on average within 4-8 weeks – or your money back
- Full Money Back Guarantee up to 12 months as per our TOB’s
- Split payment options to help you with your cash flow as per our TOB’s; and
- Discounts for graduates, retainers, admin staff and referrals to your client base
- Succession Planning – Finding a new Partner for your firm
- Growing your Firm’s Capabilities and Service Offerings with New/Additional Partners
- Resourcing your Existing Teams with Juniors (Cadets/Grads) and Senior Accountants/Auditors
- Contractors to help you through the busy period
- Remote Staff
To find out more about RecruitmentExpert please go to www.recruitmentexpert.com.au