How to Successfully Deliver Business Advisory to your Clients and 5x Your Fees – with Brad Eisenhuth and Aidan Parsons
They have partnered with the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand to provide leaders in public practice the opportunity to take part in a hands-on, highly practical program which can successfully transition your practice into a sustainable and impactful Business Advisory practice.
- Why they felt accounting firms struggle to offer this much needed service to clients
- Powerful insights on how other accounting firms engage and pitch the service to their clients.
- What advisory means and how to deliver it and sell it
- Some of the challenges practitioners face in implementing and delivering the offering
- How it can 5x or even 10x your fees for a SME client you already have
- Steps to take to build and successfully grow a successful advisory practice
- And finally…how the program is structured and why it’s different to anything else you’ve seen or done.
Brad Eisenhuth is the CEO of The Outperformer – they design, integrate and facilitate performance and change-focused programs for accounting and finance teams, many who are heavily impacted by structural change, technology advancements and the need to be ‘relevant’ in the way they work with their business and help business leaders to play a bigger game through people, capability and technology.
Aidan Parsons is an experienced businessman and the CEO of Keystone Executive Coaching with a demonstrated history of working with businesses in a variety of field and using his skills in sales, marketing and management to create a solid foundation for strong and profitable growth and financial security.
- Retained Executive Search Service with delivery on average within 4-8 weeks – or your money back
- Full Money Back Guarantee up to 12 months as per our TOB’s
- Split payment options to help you with your cash flow as per our TOB’s; and
- Discounts for graduates, retainers, admin staff and referrals to your client base
- Succession Planning – Finding a new Partner for your firm
- Growing your Firm’s Capabilities and Service Offerings with New/Additional Partners
- Resourcing your Existing Teams with Juniors (Cadets/Grads) and Senior Accountants/Auditors
- Contractors to help you through the busy period
- Remote Staff
To find out more about RecruitmentExpert please go to www.recruitmentexpert.com.au or email: