Best approach to selling and preparing your Accounting Firm for Sale – with Mark Emney and Daniel Jones
COVID has had a tremendous impact on accounting firm and practitioners over the last couple of months. Today we talk with the Directors of DMY – Mark Emney and Daniel Jones where we discuss:
- Impact of COVID on firms and the level of M&A activity in the Accounting Firm space
- How to prepare for a future sale and what you should do now – you’ll be surprised how long and when you should start
- What buyers are looking for How to maximise your valuations
- What to watch out for and mistakes to avoid
- The ideal mix of advisory vs compliance in your firm
- Special tips for buying and selling during COVID times
DMY who are the Leaders in Selling Accounting Practices across Australia.
Mark Emney comes with a rare mix of large corporate, consulting and entrepreneurial start-up experience where as a ex-PwC Partner he has guided organisations, large and small, around improving performance and boosting profitability and has been a senior executive in household names such as Wesfarmers and Bankwest to name a few.
Daniel Jones is an accountant that has a 20 year history working with accounting firms around the globe, and has advised on a large number of M&A transactions. He is a regular speaker at industry events across Australia and has been featured in the media for his insights on the accounting sector.
- Retained Executive Search Service with delivery on average within 4-8 weeks – or your money back
- Full Money Back Guarantee up to 12 months as per our TOB’s
- Split payment options to help you with your cash flow as per our TOB’s; and
- Discounts for graduates, retainers, admin staff and referrals to your client base
- Succession Planning – Finding a new Partner for your firm
- Growing your Firm’s Capabilities and Service Offerings with New/Additional Partners
- Resourcing your Existing Teams with Juniors (Cadets/Grads) and Senior Accountants/Auditors
- Contractors to help you through the busy period
- Remote Staff
To find out more about RecruitmentExpert please go to www.recruitmentexpert.com.au or email