Part 1 – Secret Recipe to Starting and Scaling a Profitable Accounting Firm
From being told that she won’t get far in her career because she is a female to becoming a Director at Deloitte and now running an award winning and technologically advanced boutique accounting firm.
- Her Amazing journey from cadet to Big 4 Director and now Boutique Accounting Firm Owner and
- What advisory means and how to commoditise and pitch it.
- Challenges of being a female in the accounting industry and gaining credibility as a female business owner.
- Balancing being a mum and running an accounting firm
- Steps she took to build and successfully grow a successful accounting firm in less than 2 years.
- Communicating with clients during COVID
- Establishing yourself in a particular niche and getting referrals
- Powerful insights is how she engages with CLIENTS and pitches her firm.
Aly is a leader and innovator in the cloud accounting space, Aly helps her clients re-engineer their processes and transform their bottom line. Her mantra – All in or all out there is no halfway! She comes with 25 years of experience in the accounting industry having started as a cadet and worked her way to a Director at Deloitte before going out on her own.
Some quick facts:
- Fellow Chartered Accountant
- Tax Agent & Virtual CFO
- Winner of the 2019 Women in Finance Small Business Adviser & Principal of the year awards + Top 50 Woman in Accounting & 2018 SA SMSF & Accounting Professional of the Year, Partner of the Year and Overall Excellence Awards and Founder of one of the Top 50 Cloud Accountants in Australia, All In Advisory.
- Retained Executive Search Service with delivery on average within 4-8 weeks – or your money back
- Full Money Back Guarantee up to 12 months as per our TOB’s
- Split payment options to help you with your cash flow as per our TOB’s; and
- Discounts for graduates, retainers, admin staff and referrals to your client base
- Succession Planning – Finding a new Partner for your firm
- Growing your Firm’s Capabilities and Service Offerings with New/Additional Partners
- Resourcing your Existing Teams with Juniors (Cadets/Grads) and Senior Accountants/Auditors
- Contractors to help you through the busy period
- Remote Staff
To find out more about RecruitmentExpert please go to www.recruitmentexpert.com.au or email
Michael Edelstein: email@example.com
- How to Navigate the App Ecosystem
- Practice Ignition
- FYI Docs
- BGL SMSF & Corporate Compliance
- Receipt Bank
- Employment Hero
- Integra Pay
- TOA Global
Books mentioned in the Podcast