Part 1 – How to get motivated and stay motivated in Business, Life and Family
Today we catch up with Brett Kelly to discuss his journey from an unemployed 22 year old to now running one of the largest accounting firms in Australia.
Some of the things we discussed were:
- How Brett Kelly worked 18-20 hours a day for 18 months – and how do you maintain energy and motivation
- Finding meaning in your work (even in audit!)
- Why he writes books (in his spare time!)
- Frameworks he uses in business and his approach to clients
Brett Kelly is the Partner of one of the largest accounting firms in Australia, they are BRW Top 25 largest accounting firms in Australia with over 40 Directors and over 200 staff. Brett Kelly has more than twenty years commercial and professional accountancy experience. He specialises in assisting individuals and families who own private businesses.
Brett founded Kelly+Partners Chartered Accountants in 2006 and over the past 14 years has grown the business to become the largest private business specialist accounting network in the Greater Sydney area. In June 2017, Kelly+Partners Group Holdings Limited listed on the ASX.
- Retained Executive Search Service with delivery on average within 4-8 weeks – or your money back
- Full Money Back Guarantee up to 12 months as per our TOB’s
- Split payment options to help you with your cash flow as per our TOB’s; and
- Discounts for graduates, retainers, admin staff and referrals to your client base
- Succession Planning – Finding a new Partner for your firm
- Growing your Firm’s Capabilities and Service Offerings with New/Additional Partners
- Resourcing your Existing Teams with Juniors (Cadets/Grads) and Senior Accountants/Auditors
- Contractors to help you through the busy period
- Remote Staff
To find out more about Recruitment Expert please go to www.recruitmentexpert.com.au or email
Books mentioned in the Podcast
Books written by Brett Kelly