Step by Step Process to Growing your Practice from Scratch and Offering Business Advisory Services
The ‘Franchise Accountant’ – Peter Knight, shares his journey and lays down the blueprint on how to build up your practice from square one and how to maintain outstanding client relationships in the long run and let go of the bad ones.
- His journey from Psychology & Accounting to Sales & Creating a Top 30 Firm in less than 8 years
- Process to generate leads on LinkedIn
- Insight into the best marketing strategies that work today (on and offline) for SME’s
- Proven tactics to grow an accounting firm from scratch and some unique marketing hacks
- Why you should niche and how it will add to your bottom line
- Top 3 reasons why clients leave & the right approach to ending a client relationship
- The definition of advisory, pricing models, and how to go about it step by step to become a trusted advisor
“There is a remarkable sameness about us as accountants. “
“Marketing is like a wheelbarrow – it’s all in there but you still have to push it.”
Peter Knight is an expert when it comes to franchise accounting and taxation. His aim is to help business owners reach the top of their game and make sure that they are on the right track to becoming an efficient and profitable industry model. His aim – to help you run your business better!
Some Quick facts:
- Co-founder of Franchise Accountants Network and founding partner of Smart Franchise, Knight Partners & Hayes Knight
- Former President of CPA Australia (NSW)
- A National Judge for the prestigious Small Business Awards
- Has been a lecturer at Macquarie University, where he was a tutor as well for a number of years.
- Was one of the founding Partners of Hayes Knight established in 1994 and was a National Marketing Director with PKF before establishing his own firm
We are one of the largest Public Practice Recruiters in Australia and New Zealand and have access to most of the clients and candidates on the market. We thrive on delivering the best quality candidates to accounting firms so that you have the right people on the bus to grow your firm.
Why You Should Work With Us:
- Retained Executive Search Service with delivery on average within 4-8 weeks – or your money back
- Full Money Back Guarantee up to 12 months as per our TOB’s
- Split payment options to help you with your cash flow as per our TOB’s; and
- Discounts for graduates, retainers, admin staff and referrals to your client base
- Succession Planning – Finding a new Partner for your firm
- Growing your Firm’s Capabilities and Service Offerings with New/Additional Partners
- Resourcing your Existing Teams with Juniors (Cadets/Grads) and Senior Accountants/Auditors
- Contractors to help you through the busy period
- Remote Staff
To find out more about RecruitmentExpert please go to www.recruitmentexpert.com.au or email